Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

My writing

Please do check out www.greenbuzz.com - www.urbantitan.com - www.environmentalgraffiti/users/tonyleather - www.triond.com to see many examples of my writing. All comments welcome.

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Things very different now

It has been a long time since I posted on my blog here, something I need to correct. I now have well over 600 posts on triond, no longer write for environmentalgraffiti, urbantitan or green-buzz, but I do now post on wikinut, bukisa, shetoldme, facebook, digg and twitter, so things are looking very different these days. I will be trying to put more effort into the blog from now on, but if you fancy seeing my work elsewhere, try http://www.wikinut.com/arss~ughfl/tony-leather/rss.xml

Will be writing more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment